10 months ago
BWP are representing a major international rail system provider, expanding its footprint in the Middle East. Our client is looking for a Systems Integration Head with significant experience in the rail sector to work within the leadership team.
The person will be responsible for the Integration, Interface, Requirement and Configuration Management of full rail transit systems (Signaling, Communications, Power Supply, AFC, Rolling Stock, PSD etc.)
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previously held a systems integration lead role
- Experience across design & build railway projects
- Familiar with system architecture would be an advantage
- International experience is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading international Rail system provider and is suitable for the candidates who have worked in high pressure and fast-paced environments.