about 1 month ago
BWP are currently representing an international systems integrator who have an exciting opportunity for a Rail Systems Integration Manager. The selected individual will be responsible for overseeing the delivery the various disciplines including SCADA, RAMS, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, Signaling etc.
- Evaluation of design and technical interfaces with the partners and developing a Requirements Management Plan
- Development of a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and a Systems Compliance Verification Matrix (SCVM) to ensure all requirements are traced to project completion
- Analyse system requirements and client specifications to establish functionality performance of system and assign each requirement to a sub-system
- Review and verify interface definition documents and coordinate subsystem design activities to ensure successful integration in conjunction with RAMS and Design manager.
- Manage and coordinate the E&M Interface Matrix
- Coordinate system engineering design activities to ensure successful integration for earthing, EMC/EMI and noise and vibration prospective
- Coordinate inputs for the Design interface manuals. Provide reporting on progress/issues for Integration/Interface manager.
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of senior level experience
- Requirement Management exposure would be a plus.
- Good understanding of the rail System Integrations
- Previous leading position and demonstrated skills as a Leader
- Good communication skills and fluent in English is a must for this role