United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
BWP are currently representing a major international contractor who work extensively across the MENA region. They have an exciting opportunity in their UAE Office within the Roads & Utilities Division for a Technical Office Manager.
- Managing roads and utilities technical team consisting of Engineers and draftsman for preparation/submission of shop drawings, as-builts, material and method statements to the Engineer/Employer/Authorities/Stakeholders.
- Managing roads and utilities subcontractor technical teams.
- Driving all technical documents close out Engineer/Employer/Authorities/Stakeholders
- Supporting construction team and responding construction problems, providing technical solutions.
- Supporting NOC Team in all technical aspects.
- Managing authority/stakeholder requirements within the project requirements
- Must be currently based in the UAE
- Civil Engineer
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Dubai.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Contractor
- Experience managing both roads and utilities as Technical Office Manager in the Contractor’s organization.
- Previous experience working and or interfacing with authorities such as RTA, DM, DEWA. Therefore, experience in understanding of authority requirements.
- Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Must be able to start within a month
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organization and is suitable for candidates who have worked in high pressure and fast-paced environments.