almost 3 years ago
Our client is a engineering consultancy focussing on the infrastructure sector looking for people to join their team in Doha, Qatar or Dubai, UAE
- Shall have minimum 15 years of traffic modelling experience using PTV suite of software including VISSIM, VISUM and OPTIMA.
- Shall have experience in using adaptive urban traffic control (UTC) system and optimisation of the performance the traffic signals using software like Synchro and SIDRA.
- Shall have experience in multimodal transportation planning and modelling for major cities.
- Extensive knowledge on field traffic surveys data analysis, traffic impact assessments, traffic signal design and optimization.
- Expert in Traffic Engineering Analysis (Capacity – Level of Service/ Congestion Analysis) of Freeways, Arterial Corridors, Intersections, Roundabouts and Travel Time Studies etc.
- Responsible to laisse with various government agencies and stakeholders to collect relevant traffic models and data.
- Responsible to review and approve off line / real time traffic models proposed by RMC consultants.
- Masters in Transport Planning and Traffic Engineering
- 15+ years’ experience in transport planning and traffic engineering modelling using PTV suit of software.
- Shall have experience in traffic simulation modelling for city traffic using VISSIM , VISUM and Optima.
- Shall have experience in traffic signal optimisation using adaptive urban traffic control system
- Shall have extensive knowledge and experience in Control Room (i.e. Traffic Management Centre) Systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of current technologies, standards and best practice related to traffic engineering.
- Shall have working experience in adaptive and predictive real time traffic modelling tools.