12 months ago
Tunnel Ventilation System and HVAC Expert
BWP are currently representing an international consultancy who have an opening for a Tunnel Ventilation System (TVS) and HVAC Expert on a major rail project. The selected individual will be responsible for providing design review and construction supervision across the project.
- Ensure that the Contractors design submissions meets with Employers Requirements, latest codes and standards
- Follow up of installation, Unitary/performance T&C activities on site of TVS and HVAC
- Review / proof check the TVS and HVAC designs from the D&B contractor
- Work with the Civil and Systems team to make sure the contractor’s design meets the system installation and operational requirements.
- Handle day-to-day technical matters related to TVS and HVAC design aspects during the construction.
- Act as TVS and HVAC Technical Expert throughout all stages of the project.
- Manage the TVS and HVAC team during the construction stage for review of equipment / plant submissions, method statements, supervision and monitoring of the TVS and HVAC works to ensure compliance with requirements and consistency in all E&M and Systems’ elements of the project.
- Get fully involved in integrated testing and Testing & commissioning as necessary.
- Contribute in preparation/finalization of relevant O&M manual.
- Contribute in planning the training for O&M staff.
- Attend meetings with Client's senior management and contractors and other stake holders.
- Experience in TVS and HVAC on major rail projects
- Any additional Mechanical services such as Fire Protection System, Smoke Ventilation, Air-conditioning and Plumbing & Drainage System is an added advantage.
- Have at least 12 years of overall experience
- Be a B.Sc., BEng, BA or Equivalent holder
- Excellent communication